To connect to Internet with the Axartel FTTH router, you have two options; by cable Ethernet and by WiFi
Fiber to the home guarantees real connection speeds. Connect all your devices simultaneously without losing quality in your connexion.
- Click here for more information about the connection by cable Ethernet
- Click here for more information about the connection by WiFi
- Click here for more information about FTTH Router Connections
-By cable connection
To connect to the internet via an Ethernet cable connection, all you need to do is connect an Ethernet cable to one of the 4 free ports on the back of the router marked “LAN”.
To connect to the Wifi network, you will need to locate the sticker on the bottom of the router for the connection details.
Default WLAN SSID Name: This is the WiFi name.
Default WLAN Security(WPA): This is the default WiFi password.
With WiFi connection you don't use all the Mb of your router FTTH. Click here to know how optimize your connection by WiFi.
-FTTH Router Connections
- TV service connection; this should be connected form the router to your TV or to the main distribution of your Property.
- Landline telephone service; your telephone should be always connected to the hole marked “PHONE1” unless instructed by the support department.
- FTTH connection; this is the main fiber optic cable that should be connected form the router to the special Wall socket installed by Axartel.
- Power button; you can use this button to power down and power up your fiber router.
- Power connection; the router power adapter should be connected here.