There are many ways to watch Zapi on your TV, you just need a device with the Zapi app. The Zapi app is available for many media players: Smart TVs, games consoles and set-top boxes. You can also read on to find out if your TV is Zapi ready.
- What happen if my TV doesn't have the Zapi app?
It may happen that when you search for the app, it is found with all the other apps and Internet services on your TV. If this is not the case, your TV should have an app shop from which to download new apps, try searching for Zapi to see if the app is available.
If your TV doesn't have these options you can connect your mobile or tablet with a Chromecast.
Set up your Chromecast in the Google Home app:
For additional information or help with the steps below, see support.google.com/chromecast. You will need to complete the steps below before setting up Zapi.
- Connect your Chromecast.
- Download the Google Home app.
- Connect your mobile device or tablet to the same Wi-Fi network you want to use to set up your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app and set up your Chromecast as a new device.
NOTE: Contact Google customer support if you need assistance setting up your Chromecast or the Google Home app. Google no longer allows you to set up a Chromecast on a computer.
Set up Zapi after you have set up your Chromecast in the Google Home app:
- Open the Zapi app on your device.
- Once logged in, select the Zapi send content icon at the top or bottom right of the screen.
- Select your Chromecast from the list of available devices to launch the Zapi app on your TV.
- Select a series or movie you want to watch and press Play.
- Your device is now connected to your Zapi account.