Here's what to do if you can't find the Zapi app in the App Store on iOS or the Google Play Store on Android.
You should check if you have the latest version of Android which is compatible with Android 5.0 onwards. The steps to follow are:
- Open the settings.
- Look for the option "About phone" or "About tablet".
- Check the number that appears under the Android version, if it is old or not updated (and does not allow you to do so), contact your phone manufacturer.
- iOS (iPhone, iPad or iPad touch)
You must verify that your iOS version is compatible with iOS 11.0 or higher:
- Find the Settings section on your device
- Select the "General" option and then "Information".
- Next to the software version you will see the version number of your device.
If your version is lower than the one indicated above, try to perform an update. If this is not possible and you cannot download the Zapi app, please contact the manufacturer of your mobile phone.